The cylindrical rubber fender is designed to prevent the vessel and the dock from being damaged during anchoring and berthing processes, as it can effectively counteract the force generated during vessel berthing and mooring.
Characteristics of Cylindrical Rubber Fender
1. The cylindrical rubber fender offers a low reaction force and low surface pressure and can absorb a proper amount of energy.
2. With simple structure, it is convenient for installation and maintenance.
3. Unique design allows it to be used in a wide range of applications, without restrictions from ship size and port size, etc.
4. It boasts good adaptability to vessels' pitch and rolling while berthing.
5. The CY rubber fender provides an ideal suspension type fender system for protection of various ships, vessels and docks, etc.
Technical Specifications of CY Rubber Fenders
Cylindrical Rubber Fender, CY500×250×1000L
|Deformation / Performance||Design Compressive Deflection 50%|
|Reaction Force (KN)||Energy Absorption(KJ)||Tolerance%|
Cylindrical Rubber Fender, CY500×500×1000L
|Deformation / performance||Design Compressive Deflection 50%|
|Reaction Force (KN)||Energy Absorption(KJ)||Tolerance %|
We are a professional cylindrical rubber fender manufacturer based in China. We offer cylindrical rubber fender, wing type rubber fender, square rubber fender, shipping facilities rubber sealed product, and rubber corner packing, among others.